Your tax-deductible gift to Tasks Unlimited supports people with mental illness as they become successful members of our workforce and community.
Areas, where your support is particularly needed, include:
- Tasks Unlimited Transition Lodge: The Transition Lodge provides a supportive setting for participants to practice the independent living skills needed to maintain housing, receive paid employment training, and build a network of support to manage mental health symptoms for the long-term.
- Healthy Living and Stabilization Fund – Tasks’ Healthy Living and Stabilization Fund reduces program fees for all clients and dedicates resources for recreation opportunities that enhance clients’ physical and social health.
- Capital Improvement and Renovation Fund – The Capital Improvement and Renovation Fund provides dedicated funds for the care and maintenance of Tasks Unlimited’s 23 lodges — allowing all clients to live in a home that visibly demonstrates the priority we give to their well-being.
- Client Emergency Needs Fund – The Client Emergency Needs Fund provides direct financial assistance to help clients experiencing financial hardships due to injury or sickness or impacted by the current COVID-19 pandemic and will help with rent and other basic needs.
Ways to Give
Make a donation instantly by using our online giving page. Make your donation here. Consider being a Sustaining Donor by signing up for monthly giving!
Donations can also be sent by mail, please make your check payable to “Tasks Unlimited” and mail to:
2419 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
To make a one-time or recurring gift over the phone using your credit card, please contact Dana Hays at 612-767-2091.
Donate Needed Items from our Wish List
The items on our wish list are items most needed to support individuals currently in our programs, new individuals, and for individuals we meet during outreach efforts of those experiencing homelessness.
Because of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are narrowing our wish list to our most critical items and have stopped accepting drop offs without an appointment. Please schedule an appointment to drop off new, unused items you are donating by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, at 612-871-3320. We ask that if you are dropping off items, please wear a mask to your appointment. Donated items can always be mailed to the mailing address above!
The critical items we are accepting at this time:
- Toiletries – large and travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, menstrual pads, tampons, and lotion, for men and women, no strong fragrances
- Adult Clothing – plain-colored t-shirts, sweatpants, for both men and women, medium to 3XL sizes
- COVID-19 health and safety items – homemade cloth masks, travel-sized hand sanitizers (60%), cleaning wipes or Wet Wipes
We appreciate your generosity in donating items from this wish list. Click here to view a full wish list and to print at home. For questions or to schedule your appointment, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 612-871-3320.
Donate Needed Items from our Amazon Wish List
Check out our Amazon Wish List for our greatest needs. Items purchased directly from the Amazon wish list will be delivered directly to Tasks Unlimited and distributed to clients and programs with the most need.
You can also shop and donate using AmazonSmile. When you do your regular shopping on Amazon use the link below and AmazonSmile will donate to us!
Shop using the link above or search for Tasks Unlimited, Inc. to ensure we receive your donation. Copy and paste the AmazonSmile link above and insert in your browser.
Donate appreciated stocks as a tax-friendly alternative to giving cash. For more information, contact your broker or call/email Dana Hays at 612.767.2091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider including Tasks Unlimited, Inc. in your estate plans. A donation bequest in your will or a designation in your retirement plan can make a lasting impact on the health and stability of all our clients.