We’re looking for passionate people to join a team focused on empowering people with serious and persistent mental illness. We offer careers for all levels of experience with opportunities for advancement.
Current Job Openings
Some of the many benefits of working at Tasks Unlimited include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance for employees and their families
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Group life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous vacation and sick leave accruals
- Tuition assistance
Tasks Unlimited and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
For Admission into a Tasks program, check out our program qualifications!