We’re looking for passionate people to join a team focused on empowering people with serious and persistent mental illness. We offer careers for all levels of experience with opportunities for advancement.
Some of the many benefits of working at Tasks Unlimited include:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid training opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Health Insurance Plan for individuals and families
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Dental Insurance (Premiums paid in full by Tasks Unlimited)
- Group Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a robust company match
- 10 Paid Holidays (Federal Holiday Schedule)
- Generous vacation and sick leave accruals
- Tuition assistance for qualified individuals
Tasks Unlimited and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
For Admission into a Tasks program, check out our program qualifications!