Tasks Unlimited Job Placement program is a contracted program funded by the Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED), providing employment assistance and career development services to individuals with disabilities. If you are ready to work in competitive employment because you want to supplement your disability income of you wish to end your disability income, see your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor to get a referral to Tasks Unlimited!
What we offer in skill development:
- Career assessments
- One-on-one counseling
- Referrals to resources
- Resume and cover letters
- Online application assistance
- Interviewing skills
- Setting up voice and e-mail
- Employment record
- How to maintain employment and grow with the company
- Negotiating employment salary, benefits and positions
- Time management
- Meeting employer expectations
- Working with ex-offender record
View our brochure here!